Residents will be aware of the proposed construction of 31 new houses in the field behind Burngreen.
This development has raised a lot of local interest so we are keen to canvass as many views as possible in order to frame an appropriate response to Stirling Council. It is important to make your voice heard.
You can do this by
- Sending us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Contacting us via our web form at https://kippencc.org.uk/contact-us
- Commenting directly on the Council planning portal
- Coming along to our next meeting on 12 December in the Reading Rooms (at 7pm)
You can find more information about the development on Stirling Council’s planning portal at
You can also download from here a copy of
- The site plan for the proposed development
- The Design, Access and Sustainability statement (document from the architects with useful information)
This is an important local issue and we would urge as many people as possible to make their views known.