The Village Hall is a great community resource. It’s home to various classes and events – more details below.
The hall is run by volunteers for the benefit of the whole community and is used by local groups running regular classes and activities. Private parties, events, fund-raisers, ceilidhs, plays, weddings etc are all very welcome too, depending on calendar availability. The hall is also used as the council polling venue for elections. There is a stage, a stage lighting system and PA and an accessible toilet with baby changing equipment. The hall is an excellent and versatile facility in the middle of the village.
The hall is licensed for:
- 120 seated at tables or closely seated audience
- 150 mixed occupancy tables and standing/dancing
- 150 chairs
- 15 collapsible tables 5′ x 2.5′
- 10 square cafe tables 2′ x 2′
- Equipped upper kitchen with oven, hob, microwave, fridge, water boiler, 2 coffee machines
- Small bar kitchen with serving hatch, fridge and water boiler
Alternatively, just drop an email to firstname.lastname@example.org