- This event has passed.
Kippen Woodland Group AGM
November 7, 2019 @ 8:00 pm - 9:00 pm
In line with our constitution, I am providing notice that the Annual General Meeting of the Kippen Community Woodland Group will take place at 20.00 hours at the Cross Keys next Thursday, 7 November.
The following business will be covered at the meeting:
- Chair’s report of the activities of the Group during the previous year
- Treasurer’s report of the financial position of the group, including the accounts
- Election of Officers of the Group – candidates include Keith Maplethorpe, Karen Dekker and Paula Watson
No resolutions are proposed but there are additional agenda items as follows:
- Review of management plan and identification of focus & key tasks for 2020 such as replacement of the wooden bridge near the fen on the main path with a pipe bridge
- Proposal for the Woodland Group to purchase green snowdrop & bluebell bulbs (~ £0.15 per bulb if purchasing > 100) for primary school pupils to plant in the spring
- Discussion as to how best to utilise volunteers willing to help out on an ad hoc basis
- Woodland work – summary of last 3 work mornings and future dates
- Review of outstanding actions from previous meetings
- Date of next meeting
Apologies have been received from our retiring Chair, Donald Smith. I shall run through his report in his absence. Apologies have also been received from Melanie Smith & Les Watson. It is important that we have 2 more members (those who have signed a form) in addition to myself, Karen & Peter to ensure that we achieve a quorum for the meeting to go ahead. Non members are very welcome to attend.